ARRL School Club Roundup Revision History
The following is a brief summary of the revisions to this program:
Version 1.7 1/02/17
- Added ability to select the sound card or device (RIGblaster, SignaLink, etc.) that you want to use to play your audio wave files.
- Added ability to record wave files for transmit (Settings > Transmit > Phone)
- Removed Windows Media Player dependency.
- Flex radio users can now connect to their rig via a Flex API to read and change the frequency and mode of the active slice.
- Additional API commands (0.9) as requested by users and developers.
- Additional DX Spotting filter options including blocking stations in your country and stations not in the Super Check Partial list.
Version 1.6 10/04/16
- Additional API commands (0.8), as requested by Fldigi, PSK Express and other developers.
- Ability to quickly and easily switch between two rigs as configured on the rig interface form (Just press Ctrl X).
- To clear the band map, click on the band map and then press Shift C (this only affects the band map, not the DX Spots list).
- Ability to add an offset on frequency change such as clicking on a DX spot.
- To quickly display the frequency column in the QSO list in any contesting program, click Ctrl + Shift + F.
Version 1.5 6/27/16
- Ability to check the entity status in your master log when you tab from the Call field in your contest log via API.
- Transfer QSO Records via API (File > Transfer via API).
- Added history file option (Settings > History File).
- Rig Interface via API (Settings > Rig Interface > N3FJP API).
- CW via API (Settings > Transmit > CW).
- DX Spots Summary Graph (View > DX Spots Summary Graph).
- Type frequency in Call field and press enter to change frequency.
- Modified frequency change form behavior so that it will optionally close on action.
- Additional API commands (API version 0.7).
Version 1.4 4/05/16
- DX Spots where the entity is a needed multiplier is displayed in italics (in programs where applicable).
- Press Ctrl + Shift + S for programs to read next serial number (for blind hams in programs where applicable).
- Press Ctrl + Shift + H to hide the Horizontal / Vertical button on the band map (click a blue area of the band map first).
- Added more Application Program Interface (API) commands.
- Band and mode (based on frequency) determined by band plan file.
Version 1.3 3/07/16
- Added Application Program Interface (API) functionality (Settings > Application Program Interface).
- Added CW PTT to key linear amplifiers (Settings > Transmit > CW).
- Added ability to temporarily disable band and mode updates from rig interface (press Ctrl + Shift R).
- Updated address label tags for Cabrillo output in compliance with the latest Cabrillo output specification.
Version 1.2 4/17/15
- Updated for rule change including contacts once per band and mode.
- Updated for rule change assigning CW and digital as separate modes.
- Added optional name field.
Version 1.1 2/07/15
- Corrected rig interface glitch (frequency was returned in 1.0 but bands were not changing automatically).
- Added a menu option under View to break out the multiplier details.
Copyright 1997-2013, N3FJP Software - Affirmatech, Inc